Power Buy, under the Central Retail Group, invested more than 50 million baht in the “Power Buy … Price Cut” promotional campaign to support people in any economic conditions. The Company offers a big discount and promotion and freezes the prices of 500 items for two months. It joins eight leading credit cards, namely Central The 1, Central The 1 First Choice, Krungsri, Krungsri First Choice, SCB and CardX, KTC, UOB, and Citi, to provide daily privileges, such as installment plans starting from only 20 baht per day, point redemption for additional discounts, and cashback. Furthermore, customers can enjoy free delivery and installation services. They will receive discounts on all platforms, both at physical stores countrywide and online channels at www.powerbuy.co.th and Powerbuy App, until April 30, 2023.
Mr. Varawut Pongchinpak, President of Powerbuy Co., Ltd., said, “Uncertain global economic situations, such as rising energy prices and inflation, cause increased production costs, oil prices, and utility expenses, inevitably leading to Thai people’s higher cost of living. Wishing to stand alongside the Thai people and ease their burden, Power Buy spent over 50 million baht on a “Power Buy … Price Cut” campaign. We will freeze prices for two months while offering discounts and tempting promotions for more than 500 items online and offline channels. We work with eight leading credit card partners, including Central The 1, Central The 1 First Choice, Krungsri, Krungsri First Choice, SCB and CardX, KTC, UOB, and Citi, to offer special privileges, such as an installment plan starting from only 20 baht per day, point redemption for additional discounts, and cash back. Three of our highlights to attract customers include:
- Low prices frozen for two months: More than 500 items, such as electric appliances electronic products, IT products, games, smartphones, and gadgets, are on discount. The Company also offers a special promotion and a wide range of premiums.
- Installment plans starting from only 20 baht per day, point redemption for further discounts, and cashback, with the details below:
- Central The 1 Credit Card: A0% installment plan starting from 17 baht per day for ten months, a cashback of up to 45,000 baht, and redemption of points that do not exceed the purchase amount to receive an additional 12.5% discount
- Central The 1 First Choice Credit Card: A 0% installment plan starting from 11 baht per day for 15 months, a cashback of up to 27,000 baht, and redemption of points that do not exceed the purchase amount to receive an additional 12.5% discount
- Krungsri Credit Card: a cashback of up to 25,000 baht, an installment plan starting from 17 baht per day, and an additional 10% discount with every 1,000 points redeemed
- Krungsri First Choice Credit Card: A 0% installment plan starting from 17 baht per day for six months, and a cashback of up to 24,000 baht
- SCB Credit Card and CardX: A 0% installment plan starting from 17 baht per day for ten months, and a cashback of up to 35,000 baht
- KTC Credit Card: Point redemption to receive up to a 15% discount, and a maximum cashback of 25,000 baht with every 1,000 points redeemed
- UOB Credit Card and UOB Cash Plus: A 0% installment plan for six months, and point redemption for an additional 12% discount with every 1,000 points redeemed
- Citi Credit Card and Citi Ready Credit Card: Up to a 12% cashback
- Free delivery and installation services by skilled technicians to enhance customers’ shopping experiences and reduce transportation and installation costs
Power Buy has been studying consumers’ behaviors to fulfill their needs. The findings revealed the top three factors that triggered their purchase decision: high-quality products at a reasonable price, a 0% installment plan, and free delivery and installation services. We then use the information gained to formulate marketing strategies that meet the consumers’ needs. Therefore, we highlight the attractive prices of popular products as the selling point of the “Power Buy … Price Cut” campaign, which offers a value-for-money concept. The campaign also reinforces Power Buy’s policy to reduce the people’s cost of living and ensure their happiness,” concluded Mr. Varawut.
Customers can shop for value-for-money electric appliances in the “Power Buy…Price Cut” campaign until April 30, 2023, at any Power Buy branch nationwide or through online channels – www.powerbuy.co.th, Power Buy Application, Call & Shop with Power Guru, Tel. 1324 dial 8, Line @powerbuy, and Power Buy Facebook. For further information, please contact Power Call Center at 1324.